Associate professor Industrial Engineering
National Engineering School of Carthage
University of Carthage, Tunisia.
Mehdi RADHOUI is an associate professor in industrial engineering at the National Engineering School of Carthage. Graduated in 2002 in industrial engineering, from Higher National Engineering School of Tunis.
In 2008 he obtained the PhD degree, jointly between the university on tunis (Tunisia), and the university Paul Verlaine de Metz (France)
His main research topics are: Reliability, Maintenance management, Supply chain management.
- Amel Ben Mabrouk, Anis Chelbi, Mehdi Radhoui, Lazhar Tlili A quasi-optimal inspection strategy for leased equipment. April 2019 International Journal of Production Research
- Samir Jbili, Mehdi Radhoui, Anis Chelbi, Integrated Strategy of Vehicle Routing and Maintenance. February 2018 Reliability Engineering System Safety
- Amel Ben Mabrouk, Anis Chelbi, Mehdi Radhoui, Optimal hybrid imperfect preventive maintenance policy for leased equipment. July 2017 IFAC-PapersOnLine
- Lazhar Tlili, Mehdi Radhoui, Anis Chelbi, Optimal periodic inspection policy for systems generating environmental damage over a finite time horizon. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering 22(4):453-467 · October 2016. DOI: 10.1108/JQME-09-2015-0045
- Lazhar Tlili, Mehdi Radhoui, Anis Chelbi, Condition-Based Maintenance Strategy for Production Systems Generating Environmental Damage Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2015:1-12 · March 2015 DOI: 10.1155/2015/494162
- Mehdi Radhoui, Nidhal Rezg, Anis Chelbi Integrated maintenance control policy based on quality control. Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 58, Issue 3, April 2010, Pages 443-451.